Indian Healing Clay Mask 1 lb.
Facials, acne, bodywraps, clay baths, foot soaks, chilled clay for knee packs and insect bites! Enjoy the benefits of clay in your own home. Beautify and refresh.
Directions: Mix clay with equal parts of raw apple cider vinegar and/or water. Use a non-metal bowl and utensil. Stir the mixture well to a smooth paste. Add more clay or liquid as needed. Apply 1/4 in. to 1/2 in. to the face or other area of your body. Let it dry for 5-10 min. for delicate skin and 15-20 min. for normal skin. You will feel a pulling and tightening sensation. FEEL YOUR FACE PULSATE.
Remove clay by washing with warm water. Slight redness of the skin is normal and will disappear in about 30 min. Removes impurities and dirt from the pores. Deep pore cleaning. 1 lb. of clay makes 10-15 facials. Use it once per week for the family, more often for problem skin.
100% natural calcium bentonite (green) clay.
5 Recipes to Help Lower Your Stress
1. Father Kneipp's Original Recipe Mix equal parts of Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay with apple cider vinegar (raw, organic is best) in a bowl. You should use glass, plastic or wooden bowls and spoons - no metal! Apply to face and/or body and allow to dry up to 45 minutes. Rinse well with warm water only.
2. Antioxidant Mask Mix equal parts of Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay with brewed GREEN TEA and 500 mg. of Vitamin C with bioflavonoids (open up a capsule). Apply to skin, allow to dry and rinse. *Green Tea is currently being studied for its antioxidant, antibacterial, and cancer killing properties.
3. Foot Facial Mix equal parts of Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay with brewed Pau d'Arco Tea and 5 drops of Tea Tree Oil. Apply to feet, especially in between the toes, let dry 30 minutes and rinse well in warm water.
4. Honey Mask Mix equal parts Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay with apple cider vinegar, add1 tablespoon raw honey. Apply to skin, allow to dry10 minutes and rinse with warm water. This mask is similar to a mask used by Cleopatra in her beauty ritual.
5. Body Pack Mix one pound Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay with one pint of apple cider vinegar. Apply a thin coat of the mixture to the body and allow to dry15-20 minutes. Rinse well in the shower. One pound will do 2 people - HAVE FUN!
Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay History
Clays have been used for centuries to beautify and refresh when used as a facial mask.
Cleopatra used clay from the Nile river and the Arabian desert over 1800 years ago, as part of her beauty ritual.
German and Roman spas have been using clay packs and treatments in the spas they built 4,000 years ago. Many of these spas still exist and use clay even today.
Pliney the Elder devoted an entire chapter of his Natural History" to the many uses of clay for pimples, black heads and skin tightening. Many famous naturopaths, such as Kuhn, Just and Kneipp have contributed to the revival of the uses of clay through their natural treatments for arthritus and skin ailgments.
The use of clay with apple cider vinegar can be dated back to the southern French priest of the16th century, Kneipp, and his natural treatments using clay packs and poultices.
Throughout history the use of clay, specifically green clay or bentonite, is well documented. To learn more about clay, look for "Our Earth Our Cure" by Raymond Dexteit, translated by Michel Abehsera in your local health food store or book store.
AZTEC SECRET INDIAN HEALING CLAY is bentonite clay from Death Valley, California, where it is sun- dried for up to six months in temperatures that sometimes reach 134 degrees.
HOW IT WORKS
The unique structure of the molecules in Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay carry a negative electron charge. This comes from the valance electron count from the specific minerals found in Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay.
When a spectographic analysis is done on Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay, almost every mineral found on Earth is present. Aztec Secret is volcanic Ash from when the Earth was formed It is the foam residue left as the planet cooled The foam residue formed a pure clay vein layered between white sand, near one of the lowest parts of planet Earth.
When a facial or clay poultice is applied to the skin it forms a negative charge. Poisons and toxins stored in the epidermis have a positive charge - Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay lifts the pimple and blackheads into the clay bed to cause accelerated healing and nourishment to the skin with over 50 minerals.100% NATURAL.